Some of our most Frequently Asked Questions...Answered, Mindfully
1. What is included in the cost of the cruise:
The total cruise cost includes your cabin, food, access to all onboard ship activities, access to all Retreat Events.
2. What isn't included in the cost of the cruise?
The fees you pay do not cover onboard gratuities for servers, room steward, bartenders, etc. This fee is added at approximately 15.00 per day. Shore Excursions, alcoholic beverages, specialty dining restaurants and some onboard activities such as spa services are extra.
3. Do I have to attend all of the scheduled events?
No, this is your retreat, you can take as many or as few as you'd like. We encourage everyone to attend the Welcome Reception to meet everyone, and if possible the 1st Day morning Workshop as it will align you with the teachings we will be leading, but it's up to you.
4. Do I need to have experience to participate?
Absolutely not, one of our passions is connecting new people to the practices of mindfulness and meditation. We even hold a beginners session on the first day of the retreat to help get you started in the practice.
5. Do I have to sit on the floor or on mats?
You will have a wide variety of seating options, from chairs, to cushions, to mats. It is all about your comfort and ease so you get to choose how and what you sit on our sessions.
5. How far is the airport from Cruise Terminal?
If traveling on the Navigator of the Seas the cruise port is about a 15 minute ride (traffic depending). There are many shuttles, car services and taxis that can get you from the airport to the ship. There is a Royal Caribbean information booth near baggage claim if you need help finding transportation.
6. Can you help with air travel?
Our Retreat Travel Agent with Expedia Cruise Ship Centers can arrange all your travel needs using the Expedia network. Feel free to contact Scott directly at (954)
7. What should I plan to wear to the Retreat Events?
We are VERY casual and want you to be comfortable. The only requirement is for the events on-board we ask to wear a cover up over bathing suits. For beachfront meditation feel free to wear bathing suit.
8. Are meals included? All meals are included.
9. Are there vegan options? The Cruise line provides many different options on their menus including vegan, gluten free, vegetarian, and more.
8. Are participants dining together? We have left the dining options open for our participants. We are not setting up scheduled times to meet to eat so it's up to you to dine at the appropriate times. We have left gaps in the event schedule for lunch and dinner, and of course you are free to come and go to whatever classes you'd like so feel free to eat at your leisure.